Agent meeting
So there's this alumni event for writers at the school where I got my MFA. It includes being able to meet with an agent one-on-one. Now, do I do it? Or is it too early for me to even consider it?
This is what I figure: while there isn't a substantial amount of the novel to show anyone, let alone an agent, I'd like to at least ask questions. That couldn't hurt, right? But of course, between now & the event (in two weeks), I feel pressed that I should have *something* to show. I have a excerpt I could show now, but I'd really like to show something else, something more significant to the book. Which means I have to WRITE.
I guess, in way, this is good. I have a deadline. And I have to sell my book to somebody. Which means I have to WRITE.
What am I waiting for?
I'm out. Peace.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home