Welcome to Insanity
It all depends on your definition of insanity. Some people think it's a blessing. Some think it's another way of saying neurotic. And there are others, many others. There's also varying degrees of madness, to which, again, is based on each individual.
The scribbles you'll read here (if you are so inclined to read them) are recordings of my thought processes as a writer. Not so much the actual process of writing, but more about the challenges I face as a writer and questions that strike many writers, like: is what I do worth anything? Or what can I do to really push my creativity? Or simply - damn! this is so hard!
And we know that writers, like all artists, are just a little off-kilter from the general population.
I just need a little space to breathe & vent... and so enter: madness, insanity... you get the idea.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home